Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Make it Monday: Gentle Waves Crochet Baby Boy Crochet Blanket

For Make it Monday, this week, I finally finished my next baby blanket. This one is for a boy, but could be unisex if you wanted it to be. It is white with variegated blue border. The border is shell stitch and it just looks like gentle ocean waves to me. I love the border yarn, it is my first time using that brand. I am currently working on an owl backpack in that exact yarn. So, be sure to watch for that!

 To purchase the baby blanket, or see other items I am selling, go here. I am also now listing my art work, and photography on Redbubble. If you have never heard of Redbubble it is cool! I will share more about that when I get to the social media part of Redbubble. Just loading stuff now. You can search Missy69 on Redbubble, and you will find all my items.



No comments:

Contact Email