Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Make It Monday: Painted Patriotic Toddler Tshirt

I guess my Make it Monday item will be done on Monday, and posted on Tuesday. I just can't seem to get enough time to get the blog post done on Monday. Anyway, this week I painted one tshirt, and started a second. I love painting on Tshirts and sneakers, my new favorite. My pink canvas sneakers, with roses and shamrocks, just sold last week.

 This tshirt is lime green, or neon yellow is what my daughter said. It is a size 2T and has USA flag, and home of the brave painted onto the tshirt. The second has an Eagle on it, but it is not finished yet. Go to my Etsy store to purchase, or make a custom request.

 I have had several Ebay sales. Don't forget to check out my auctions. I will be opening a shop there, not sure when that will happen, yet. I need the time to do it. This is our last full week of homeschooling, so maybe soon. For now just auctions, of old Etsy listings, and non Etsy items like unused video games.



No comments:

Contact Email