Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Make it Monday: Sunflower Fields Art

Redbubble now has Iphone 8 and plus cases. Buy your favorite art work, and put it on your phone. Like this new project from myself, Sunflower Fields. This is the subject for Make it Monday, this week. I am working almost every Monday, this month, so my posts may be earlier, or later than expected, for Make it Monday topics. This piece of art is done in paint pens, and Sharpie markers, creating this beautiful Fall/Autumn painting. This can be purchased by visiting my profile, Missy69, on Redbubble. Plus, if you really love it, you can purchase it on all kinds of products, decorate your whole home!

 I also am working on two new crochet projects, one I can not tell you how much I love the colors of that yarn. They will be available in my Etsy shop soon. Plus, I am running a free shipping sale, domestic only, on items marked Halloween. 21 items available for free shipping. The free shipping will end on 10/31.

No comments:

Contact Email