Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Make it Monday: Black Spinel Ring

I am trying to buy a new ring setting, each month, or bracelet, pendant, etc. I like rings though, so that is what I usually pick. This is not the only item I completed this week. There is a pair of Peridot earrings, some new etched glass wine bottles, and finishing up a crochet baby blanket. All of these items, can be seen in my Etsy shop. I am still working hard to try and do more than one post a week. It isn't that I don't have anything to say, lol.

 The ring below, brand new in my Etsy shop, is a sterling silver, size 6 fancy rope design ring, with a 6mm round, Black Spinel gemstone. Now I say Black Spinel because that is the most likely answer. However, it could be a black sapphire, or even a black diamond. Most of my gemstones were bought in large parcels, of genuine gemstones, and unidentified. I used to test them, but now I simply don't have the time to do so. This is a lovely ring, and would make a great gift. My Etsy shop, has two promotions running right now. The first, which will expire on Halloween, is for free shipping for all items marked Halloween, USA buyers only. The second is a Pre Thanksgiving sale, and it has all jewelry items, except clearance items, and new items, marked down 15%. Why not start your Christmas shopping early?



No comments:

Contact Email