Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Make It Monday: Getting Ready for Winter

As you can see, here in FL, it is no where cold enough for a scarf, still averaging 100 degrees, in October, bleh! Anyway it is cooler weather somewhere, and I just fell in love with the colors of the yarn I used to make this scarf. It is a real beauty, and perfect for Fall fashion colors. Still on the subject of cooler weather, I started a new project of a crochet ornament cover. I was at my Mom's the other day, and she had found a really cool vintage crochet pattern book at a yard sale. There were two different ornament cover patterns, and I started the first one today. Ooh those tiny crochet needles are a killer, but stay tuned to see how it comes out. The scarf is for sale in my Etsy shop, and it can be made in other colors, and types of yarn, very quick in two days, after yarn is found.



No comments:

Contact Email