Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Make It Monday: Etched Glass Thanksgiving Dinner Plates, and Snowflake Wine Bottle

It was a beautiful, cool, day today, in FL, finally! It gave me time to finish up some projects I started a few weeks ago. The first item, will be a pre-order item in my Etsy shop. The plate shown, has a tiny mistake, so is just for pics. I have two more plates to etch the image into the plate. That is why it is a pre-order. First person to order will get them both, unless I can get more of the glass dinner plates, then I can do more pre-orders. Perfect for Thanksgiving for 2, or as a serving plate. The pilgrims are so adorable. I did a large glass jar with this same image, that is already available in my shop.

 The second item would make a great Christmas gift. It is a blue wine bottle, cork and seal still in place. I etched on the words Tis the Season, with snowflakes etched into the glass all around the bottle. You could open it and put wine in it, if you are a wine maker that would be fabulous. Or give as is, and let the receiver choose what to do with it. New baby blanket in the works, and I have at least 2 holiday wreaths I want to get done. Not sure I will make it by Christmas, lol. It is coming so fast now. This time of year I do more glass etching, and wood working, rather than jewelry and painting items.

No comments:

Contact Email