Saturday, June 16, 2018

Father's Day Gift Idea: Florida Springs Hitch Cover

As you can see I have not had the time to blog every day. But, I still have 14 days left in the month to improve. Just not sure it will happen, lol.

 Tomorrow is Father's Day, in the USA, and if you still have no idea what to get Dad, check out the item below. I finally opened up my Cafe Press, and am starting to add art work, and photography. This will take a very long time, lol. I have a lot of art, and photos done over the years. The one below is from my original photograph of Ginny Springs in Florida. We visited there in 2015, and got some gorgeous pics. This is the Oval Hitch cover, but I believe there is also a square hitch. This image is available on over 100 different items, so be sure and check them all out. Click here to visit my Cafe Press, and view this item.  It is very affordable too, at only $19.99

No comments:

Contact Email