Sunday, June 17, 2018

June Sale Item #2: Rose and Hummingbirds Etched Glass Vase

I have loved a lot of things that I have created, but this must be one of my favorites. It is on sale for the month of June, so don't miss out on getting it at a reduced price. This is a glass cylinder shaped vase, with a rose and hummingbirds etched into the glass. There is some room for names and dates, if you want it personalized. I draw the images onto the glass, and then using my Dremmel, I etch the image into the glass. Glass etching is permanent, and will not come off. It is dishwasher safe. I do not ship internationally, and all of my fragile pieces are shipped with Priority Mail only. To purchase this item, or view other items in my Etsy shop, click this link.Missy69 Etsy




No comments:

Contact Email