Saturday, July 7, 2018

Christmas in July Sale Vintage Pooh Hanging Christmas Stockings Cross Stitch Table Cloth

I am trying hard to get all 14 Christmas in July sale items up to this blog. This is item #2. This is a finished counted cross stitch, done by me back in t he 9o's when I worked night shift. Then I had it sewn onto the most beautiful fabric and the trim is all holly berries. This has never been displayed, nor washed. I put it in a ziploc bag and it has been stored in a trunk ever since completion. I completely forgot about it until recently when I was going through old bins that hadn't been gone through in years. It is in perfect condition, may need a washing, on gentle and I would recommend in one of those protective laundry bags, lie flat to dry. Hours and hours of work goes into a counted cross stitch piece. I wish I could see well enough to still do it, I love it so much. This is not cheap, and would be for a collector most likely. Check it out in my Etsy shop.




No comments:

Contact Email