Monday, December 31, 2018

2019 Goals for the I Can Blog

Are you ready for a New Year?  I am!  This blog has been a dud for a while now.  I just have not been all that motivated since I shut my Etsy shop to make new things.  Then I found a monthly craft kit group, mine is for crocheting.  I buy the kit, make the item, and then donate it to the suggested charity.  This is an affordable way, at 25 dollars a month, to keep crocheting and help charity.  Of course I do other things too, paint, glass etching as well as much more.  So far I have finished 2 projects, just need to ship them.  So, here are the goals for this blog:

1-  Blog at least once a week, with new and interesting content.

2-  My son bought me brand new paint brushes for Christmas, so I guess I need to paint, lol

3-  Draw more

4-  Glass Etching and or Wood Working

5-  New garden projects

Please remember all content, and my images are not to be used by anyone else without my permission.



No comments:

Contact Email