Saturday, December 1, 2018

Making A New Blog (Update)

This blog will probably, eventually just go defunct.  Even though I already changed the name, after thinking about it, it makes sense to just make a whole new The I Can Blog.  I will add a link to this post, once it is set up.  I will probably leave it with Blogger, though I will look at Wordpress, just because I am already familiar with Blogger.  Since I want it to be a Health Buddy/Coaching blog, I need to look at some things, like a new email, possibly encrypted just for this blog, a Paypal account just for this blog, etc.  That will be what I will be doing for the month of December.  Watch for the link and my first post which will be an about me post.

Here is the link to my new Word Press blog https://healthbuddydotblog.wordpress.com/  I will continue to use this blog for crafting, DIY projects, my Redbubble, 3 sales there yay, etc!

No comments:

Contact Email