Sunday, December 9, 2018

My 4 Top Selling Art Items on Redbubble

These are my 4 top selling items on Redbubble.  All of my art is hand drawn, hand painted, or photography, unless otherwise stated in the description.  I have some of my children art work there, as well.  Those are clearly marked, and any money made goes directly to them to save for college.  You can click any of the links below to see the item in my Redbubble shop, or see any of my other items,

Tropical Fish Blue Tang Drawstring Bag

Beautiful Dolphin Iphone Case

For the Love of Sunsets Travel Mug

Beautiful Swan with Pink Background Mug

I keep all of my art pieces at the lowest profit threshold for me, the artist.  Why?  Because I want people to love and enjoy art, and if it is too expensive that won't happen.

Do you want to be motivated to sell your art?  Check out my Health Buddy Blog, and maybe I can help you.  

No comments:

Contact Email