Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Champagne Diamonds


To round out diamonds for April, you have to talk about a Champagne Diamond. I do not own a Champagne Diamond, or at least not that I know of. Champagne Diamonds can range in color from a color of poor quality that looks like just a dirty, yucky diamond, to this lovely mocha color with hints of pink, and red. Darker Champagne diamonds can be called Cognac, or Chocolate Diamonds. I love them set with other pink gemstones. It is one of my favorite color combos, browns with pinks. Like all diamonds, Champagne Diamonds are durable, ten on the Mohs Hardness Scale, and of course very expensive.

3 comments:

couponboa said...

Interesting. It looks entirely different from a traditional diamond, but undoubtedly, it looks gorgeous.

Melissa said...

A champagne diamond with good color, is extremely beautiful.

couponboa said...

Agreed! Following you post I checked few photos, stunning looks.

Contact Email