Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Sale Ends Sunday, up to 50% Off

Melissas Jewelry and Gemstone Store

missy69's Shop Announcement

Welcome to my jewelry store. I offer a layaway plan, combined shipping, and great prices, on great jewelry items. I have frequent sales, and specials so be sure to check back often. EASTER SALE STARTING TODAY UNTIL APRIL 4TH AT 12 NOON EASTERN TIME. MOST ITEMS MARKED DOWN FIFTY PERCENT, AT LEAST 20 TO 30 DOLLARS OFF. SHOP NOW MOST PIECES ARE ONE ONLIES.

38 items

view: gallery / list


My Easter sale ends Sunday, some items 50% off. The three shown are my featured items, but I have 38 items total. I offer a layaway plan, and combined shipping, so be sure to take advantage of this sale. You will find sapphire, topaz, a, citrine, andesine/labradorite, morganite, tsavorite garnet, tanzanite, and more. To see all my items available, click right here to go to my store.

2 comments:

couponboa said...

I liked that Swarovski Pearl, and Smokey Quartz Necklace, looks cool.

couponboa.

Melissa said...

Thank you

Contact Email