Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blue Diamonds



Continuing with the diamond theme, because diamonds are the birthstone for April babies. Anyone who has read this blog before knows that blue diamonds are my favorite. I own only the small blue diamonds shown in the ring, that I wear as an alternate wedding band. The loose blue diamond is not mine, I wish. I did have a blue diamond vintage ring, that I sold to a lovely lady, who adores it. It was way too big for my petite hand, and I could never be comfortable wearing it. Fine London Blue Topaz, or Kashmir Blue Sapphire can look just like a blue diamond. Matter of fact when I wear this wedding band, I wear a solitaire London Blue Topaz with it. You would never know it was not a blue diamond. There are blue diamond synthetics, and simulants that are very affordable, and I just saw where there is now a blue Moisannite.

3 comments:

Femmepower said...

This is sooo pretty,Melissa!

Melissa said...

Thank you, Rochelle.

Unknown said...

All color diamonds are looking beautiful. I own only the small blue diamonds shown in the Diamond Eagagement Rings, that I wear as an alternate wedding band. The loose blue diamond is not mine, I wish. I did have a blue diamond vintage ring, that I sold to a lovely lady, who adores it.

Contact Email