Monday, January 17, 2011

50% Off Sale, Today Only

Today is Martin Luther King Jr Day, here in the US, and it is a national holiday. In honor of the holiday today only everything in my store will be 50% off. This will end at midnight tonight, Eastern time. You must use the code MLK at checkout to get the 50% taken off. I did not go through and change all the prices. I will refund 50% back to you in your Paypal account. Please ask all questions before you buy. Head over to Melissas Etsy Store, and begin shopping.

3 comments:

Shawnte said...

Hello fellow SAHM, Jewelry designer. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your newest follower!

betchai said...

wish i will have the chance to go shopping again in your store Melissa, hopefully one day I won't be running out of time :(

Melissa said...

Thank you Isis, glad to see you here. Betchai for special friends I can have a sale anytime you want to purchase something.

Contact Email