Thursday, January 27, 2011

Garnet Stud Earrings

Red the color of fire, anger, love, power and so many other emotions can be symbolized by the color red. Fire engine red, cherry red, these are just some of the descriptions used to describe Red Garnet. These are Garnet stud earrings in sterling silver. Garnet is the gemstone for January. Stud earrings can be worn all day, everyday, and for any event you would attend. They can go from daytime casual, not night time formal. These beauties are available for sale in my Etsy store. If you love them, mark my store and blog because next week starts my Valentine Days sale, and everything will be marked down.

3 comments:

Chronograph Watch said...

I gifted a few garnet stud earrings, when I started high school. I am not able to handle them immediately because I should have my ears pierced before they can carry.

Melissa said...

That is true. I don't have any clip ons for sale.

grace said...

Every style of jewelry is the masterpieces of famous designers. They are the essence of classics, elegance and nobility.
pandora bracelets and charms

Contact Email