Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thomas Kinkade Counted Cross Stitch


My picture taking skills are not great. The camera flash is right in the middle of the picture. Anyways this is one of my completed cross stitch. It is framed and hanging on my wall. It is Thomas Kinkade, a Quiet Evening, I think. This one has been completed and adorning my walls for many years. I have one other Thomas Kinkade also, but it has not been framed yet. This is the only project I have taken a picture of so far. More to come soon. I am also working on expanding my Etsy store inventory. I have a lot of pieces that I can list, with some new ones on the way. I am hoping to sell more, aren't we all, so I can get some new semi mounts, castings, and other supplies.

3 comments:

Reeni said...

That's beautiful! You are very skilled and must have lots of patience to finish that!

Melissa said...

Thank you Reeni. I consider myself patient, but this is very relaxing to me. I have to concentrate on only it.

Anonymous said...

I have framed completed Thomas Kincade Forest Chapel counted cross stitch that I would like to sell. Can you tell me where I could sell it?

Contact Email