Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How To Make Wire Hearts For Jewelry

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I hope I get time to make a few of these before then. I am going to use craft wire rather than the wire she has shown. It is easier to use, but of course I will have to wait and see if it works as well as hers. I like this lady. Her camera angles are better than most, and she is very creative in her designs. If you want to give it a try, let me know how they come out for you. Happy jewelry making.



4 comments:

Reeni said...

I remember this lady from the tree of life video - I still want to try making one. She makes everything look so easy. I wish I had more time to spend on jewelry making. So many things I want to try. Never enough time!

Melissa said...

Yes it is the same lady. I really like her videos because you can see what she is doing real well, and she is very creative. I have not made one yet either, but I hope to soon.

Audrey said...

Who ever does her video work is really great at it. Thanks for sharing this!!

Audrey
aka AudreyGardenLady

Melissa said...

I agree! Thanks for stopping by.

Contact Email