Saturday, September 3, 2011

Citrine and Zircon Sunshine Ring

If you feel like shopping this Labor Day weekend, stop on by my Etsy store and check out this new ring I just listed. Remember I offer a free layaway service, so be sure to take advantage of that. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Citrine and Zircon Bold Solitaire Ring

From missy69

Citrine and Zircon Bold Solitaire Ring
zoom
Citrine and Zircon Bold Solitaire Ring Citrine and Zircon Bold Solitaire Ring
I showed this ring with my wedding band so you could see what it would like like if you chose to wore it like that. This is a checkerboard faceted stunning yellow gemstone, that I assume is Citrine. It is a genuine stone, not a CZ. It is 8mm round and there are genuine white Zircons as accent stones. It is a size five and just beautiful on the hand. I prefer Paypal for payment, check or money order is OK, but will slow shipping. I offer a layaway service so be sure to ask about that.

No comments:

Contact Email