Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mom and Baby Horse Cameo and Cell Phone Case

New to my shop is this lovely set Brooch and Cell Phone case. Check it out, this would make an awesome gift for Christmas. You get both pieces. I offer a free layaway service.

Mama Horse and Baby Cameo Brooch With Matching Cell Phone Or Eyeglass Case

From missy69

Mama  Horse and Baby Cameo Brooch With Matching Cell Phone Or Eyeglass Case
zoom
Mama  Horse and Baby Cameo Brooch With Matching Cell Phone Or Eyeglass Case Mama  Horse and Baby Cameo Brooch With Matching Cell Phone Or Eyeglass Case Mama  Horse and Baby Cameo Brooch With Matching Cell Phone Or Eyeglass Case
This is actually a set. I made the horse cameo brooch set in silvertone setting. My mom makes the beaded bags. The bags are all sewn after the beading and cabochon are attached. This is a nice thick material. This is a lovely set for the horse lover in your family. The case is perfect as a cell phone case, eyeglass case, or even cigarette case. I have one and I use mine as a wallet and cell phone case. I have had it forever too. I prefer Paypal for payment, check or money order is OK but will slow shipping. I offer combined shipping and a free layaway service. Please ask all questions before you buy.

No comments:

Contact Email