Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Delight!

Halloween Delight is the name of my newest painting, just completed last night. I wouldn't say I love Halloween, but I do love the colors of Fall and the creepiness of Halloween. We very much enjoy decorating for the Fall Harvest, Halloween, or whatever you choose to call it. My kids go Trick or Treating, though DJ is too old now, but I am letting him dye his hair bright blue for Halloween this year. He is growing his hair out so it looks even creepier. I thought I had a frame for this painting, but it didn't fit quite the way I wanted with the matting. So, I am going to look for another, or just remove the matting, not sure yet. This will be listed in my Etsy store by tonight, so be sure to watch for it if you want it. It is a one of a kind, as are all my pieces of art, to this point.

No comments:

Contact Email