Sunday, October 21, 2012

Neon Pink Infant Baby Sleeping Bag Bunting

I have officially renamed my Etsy store to, Melissa's Menagerie of Stuff. Now I need to make a new banner, and I love the one I have, LOL! I think I can use the same image and just change the wording. I changed it to match my FB fan page, for two reasons. One to increase visibility in search engines, with both having the same name. Two, I don't just do jewelry and gemstones anymore. I am now painting, crocheting, counted cross stitch, and I am always looking for new things to learn. Photography is one I would love to pursue more. I have a lot to learn about editing and printing though. Just because it looks awesome on my computer doesn't mean it would look awesome elsewhere. Anyway back to this adorable neon pink baby girl tulip baby sleeping bag. I am calling them sleeping bags because that is what they remind me of. Baby can comfortably placed in the sleeper without zippers or buttons, and baby will be snuggly warm. This is a nice, heavy yarn and done in a pretty pattern. It looks like a tulip to me, with the scalloped edging, so that is what I am calling it. It comes with a matching hat. I am working on a baby boy one, and will take orders for colors in both designs, so let me know if you are interested. I have figured out how to make a leopard print dress for my daughter, for her fashion show in January, and I can't wait to start on that, and my hubby wants a Steelers blanket. I guess I will be busy, LOL! To purchase this or place a custom order, click on my Etsy store widget at the top of this blog.

No comments:

Contact Email