Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Purple and Yellow Table Runner and Dog Sweater Harness

I just finished crocheting a Fall table runner and dog sweater harness. Because I do not follow patterns well at all, I end up coming up with my own. I love the purple and gold color combo. The table runner measures 24x12 and the main color is the purple with yellow trim. This would look beautiful on any fall table. The dog sweater harness, I have been wanting to try, but just never got to it. I had some of the awesome purple and yellow yarn left, so decided to use it up. My dog is right about ten pounds, so that is the size for this harness. I made it for easy on and off, without too much fuss, especially with the legs. Easy loops to slip your dog's front paws in, and then ties around the belly. Also slip on collar type neck. This was very simple to put on and remove. It could just be a dog sweater and use your regular collar for waling purposes. I used single crochet for maximum warmth. Both of these items will be listed in my Etsy store within the next couple of days. Be sure to check out all my items, by clicking on the Etsy widget at the top of this blog. I offer a nice layaway service, so start Chrismtas shopping now. Today, I am painting the First Day of School, girl version, painting and some white Bengal Tigers on beads. At least that is the plan.

No comments:

Contact Email