Saturday, August 10, 2013

Theme Friday Peridot Green

Theme Friday post for 8/9/2013 Peridot Green. Since my birthday is in August, and Peridot is the birthstone for August, I decided to do a lime green Theme Friday. Each week, on my Facebook page, I offer up a theme. Anyone can share an item that fits the theme. Each item shared gets tweeted, pinned and shared on my personal FB page, then gets a post right here on this blog each Saturday. Sound fun? Then join in! This week I got two items to share. A Kermit the Frog green crocheted baby cocoon with hat. This would make a great photo prop, Halloween costume, or just to keep baby warm while sleeping. Next, is a lovely Lime Green and Teal Bottle Cap necklace. These are so cute and would make awesome gifts or stocking stuffers. Keep some handy for those surprise birthday parties. Click each highlighted link to go to their respective Etsy stores to buy or browse some more. Thanks for looking. Leave me a comment. I love comments.


No comments:

Contact Email