Saturday, August 17, 2013

It Doesn't Matter If It's Black or White

This week, I am excited to say, I had four participants in my Theme Friday Facebook Challenge. I do a new theme each Friday, and if you want to join in just like my page and wait for Friday. This week the theme was, wait for it, Black and White. I got a nice selection of items to share with you. The first is the acrylic Panda Bear painting, perfect for the animal lover or child bedroom decor. Next are the cutest polymer clay Ghost Hair Pins. So cute for Halloween. Then a pair of earrings in Black Bows. Dangly and cute, but not overbearing. Then, and lots of people love button bracelets, an Infinity Button Bracelet, with all black buttons. Love them all. To check them out, and buy them if you wish, click each highlighted link.


No comments:

Contact Email