Sunday, September 8, 2013

Theme Friday: Halloween

I think I might have to stop the Theme Fridays for a bit. Now that we are back in homeschool mode, I just don't seem to have the time to dedicate to it. I am doing my first vendor fair, next Sat, and am excited by that. Then, the following Sat, my mom and I are going to start a monthly garage sale/craft sale, where we sell garage sale items and our handmade items too. It seems to make more sense to use my garage than to open a shop somewhere and pay rent and utilities fees. We will be doing it on one Sat a month. I hope it does well. The theme this week, is Halloween or Fall. I have three awesome items to share with you. You can go to each Etsy shop, by clicking the corresponding link. First is a European style Halloween bracelet, next is a counted cross stitch Witch and cat table runner, and finally is a cute orange and black crochet baby witch hat. How cute are all these?

2 comments:

Renee said...

What a fun theme! I'm SOOOOOOOOO looking forward to fall and Halloween!

Melissa said...

Me too, Renee! Thanks for stopping by.

Contact Email