Monday, July 21, 2014

Free Jewelry Making Videos Make Wire Cuff Bracelets

If you follow this blog, then you know I love bracelets, mostly cuff bracelets because they are easy to put on and take off. I have made a few cuff bracelets, with wire, that I will share in a future post. I have made some beaded ones too, but they are not my favorite. Bead and wire together, however, I am a big fan of. I did not use any of the techniques below, but pretty much made one up myself. I will be trying these soon. I love the arm band, which I am sure I could adapt to a smaller size for a wrist cuff bracelet. The last lady says how fast and easy she makes these, but I have to tell you like anything else, working with wire takes some practice and getting used to. Let me know if you try any of them, and what your results were.

No comments:

Contact Email