Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rubies In Their Natural Form

If you have never seen how gemstones actually come out of the ground, check out the video below. He shares rubies, sapphires as well as other gemstones. He makes a good point, one I have made several times over the years on this blog, buying jewelry at retail prices is crazy. On average you are charged 6 times as much as is required to make the piece. Gems in their natural form, is something a lot of gemstone collectors want. Not all, some don't mind the treatments that enhance the beauty of the stone. I don't mind enhanced stones, but I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices they ask for the piece. That is the most important reason that I started to make jewelry, with my gemstone collection, to offer affordable beautiful jewelry. Great video, give it a look.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very interesting! Thank you for posting it :D

Contact Email