Saturday, September 6, 2014

Learn to Crochet Single Crochet is First

My daughter is ten, and she thinks she wants to learn to crochet. I tried a couple times to teach her the single crochet chain, and it didn't go well. It is easy for me to do, because I have been doing it forever. Not so easy to teach it to someone else. So, I am gathering some how to crochet videos for anyone who wants to learn to crochet. I find watching someone else do it more helpful than reading or looking at pictures in a book or post. Watch for new videos. I will try to share a new tutorial, for crocheting at least once a week, or every other week.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun to read! I am 30 and I am also in the process of learning crochet. It really is not as easy as it seems. But I guess that is always the case when learning. I am sure your daughter will pick up on it!

Shelley said...

That is a good age to learn - I started about that age! :)

Melissa said...

Yes, I started to learn right around that age too, though I stopped for many of my young adult years, before picking it up again. I am trying to learn new things now.

Contact Email