Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Custom Painted Truck for Little Boys Room

I had so much designing this truck. I actually drew it all out last week, and then didn't get time to paint it until yesterday. It took a long time, but I finally got it how I wanted. It is silver with all kinds of cool custom decals, bats, vampire eyes, guitars, fishing pole, baseball and bat, flames and more. If you have a special little boy in your life, this would make an awesome gift. It is signed and dated, and available in my Etsy store. I did my second pencil drawing of a covered bridge. I am still not completely pleased with it, though it was a huge improvement from the first one. I think the lesson on Perspective is the hardest of all the lessons. I will share those in a future post. Have a wonderful Tuesday evening!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This such a cute hobby truck!!!! The flames are my favorite. Lots of fun.

LanasArtStudio said...

Lovely picture! Keep up with good work dear friend!

Unknown said...

How wonderful! My little boy draws and colors trucks with flames all of the time. I am going to have to show him this one. I am sure he will refer to it as his "muse". He is a hoot!

Melissa said...

Thank you, ladies. Your encouragement keeps me going.

Contact Email