Monday, September 15, 2014

Orange and Black Infant Baby Pumpkin Cocoon with Hat

I love making these crochet baby cocoons. I make them in the designs and colors of my choosing. They make great photo props, Halloween costumes, and also to keep baby warm at night. The cocoon is like a warm, and safe sleeping bag. This one is a Halloween pumpkin. The hat is the carved face of the pumpkin. So adorable. This will fit a newborn infant, boy or girl, and up to one month old. Check it out in my Etsy store. 



1 comment:

Melissa said...

George the baby is creepy, lol. I didn't make the baby only the outfit. It is a Baby Alive baby doll of my daughter's and I have always thought it was funny looking. I have tweeted and pinned your website. I will share a link on this page to it. I would love it if you would share a link to my blog on your website as well. Thanks!

Contact Email