Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Now Get Ready for Christmas

Halloween is almost over, and that means it is time to get ready for Christmas.  I am promoting buying handmade items for the holidays this year.  I am sure there is something for everyone in the world of handmade.

I just finished the cutest teddy bear last night.  It was my first attempt, and I love it.  I was going to give it a santa hat and sell it that way, but I decided to make a baby blanket to go with it, and list them together.  Baby's first teddy and blanket, so cute.  I won't share pictures until the blanket is done.

I tried the wire wrapped ring tutorial, that I shared a few days ago.  That was not a real success, lol.  It ended up being a pendant, lol.  I will share that one after I complete the choker that will go with it.  It is a luscious brown like Smokey Quartz, and big and bold.  Love it!

Stay tuned for all those items to be shared.  Be safe if you are out and about tonight.  We will be going to a Fall Festival later this afternoon.  I have to work tomorrow night so no Trick or Treating this year.

Don't forget to vote on Tuesday!  Make this year the biggest turn out ever for the midterms, and vote, vote, vote!!!!!!

No comments:

Contact Email