Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Painted Snowman Coasters and Painted Snowman Wooden Garden Stepping Stone

As you can see I put the poinsettia painted wood slice into the ground, yesterday. Last night I finished painting the next one, a snowman at night, with snowflakes. That one still needs to be sealed before I can put it in the ground. I will be making a water garden, hopefully in the Spring, and these are a nice touch. I think I am going to make them as made to order items in my Etsy store, but first I have to see how they hold up outside in the elements.

The set of three snowman coasters, is available to purchase in my Etsy store. They have been sealed and are ready to ship. There are only three, because that is all I could get from the tree of that size. They are hand drawn, and hand painted. Check them out in my Etsy store. Wonderful gift idea. I offer free USA shipping every day of the year, and a free layaway service.



No comments:

Contact Email