Thursday, October 2, 2014

Flash Sale for October 2nd 2014 Buy 1 Painted Gift Bag Get the 2nd Bag Free

If you saw my post from the other day, then you know that I am doing a flash sale every day, until after Christmas.  Hopefully I will not forget any when I have to work.  They will not all be posted here on the blog.  But, if you look for my Facebook app on the left hand side, you will see the sales there.  Today the flash sale is, buy 1 painted gift bag of your choice, get the second free.  I will have to refund the price of the second bag after you have checked out.  This is for painted gift bags only.  I have quite a few in stock and you can check them all out by visiting my Etsy store.  This sale will end tonight at 10 PM Eastern time.  I offer free USA shipping, so this is a steal of a deal. 

No comments:

Contact Email