Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Handmade Mother's Day Gift Idea #2 You Can Join Too

This is second post in my handmade Mother's Day gift ideas thread. If you want me to feature a gift idea for Mom, it is easy. First the item has to be handmade. Second leave a comment on this post, with a link to your shop where you sell your items. Third come back Sat to see the post, and share the post on one social network of your choice. Then repeat the process if you want to keep being featured. This blog averages 200 hits per day, so that is pretty good.

 No one chose to join in, so I am featuring one of my paintings that I think any Mom would love. An Orange and Teal butterfly painting, done in acrylics. If your Mom, loves nature or butterflies, this would be the perfect gift. See it in my Etsy store. 



No comments:

Contact Email