Sunday, March 22, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Ideas #1 and What I am Working On Now

It will be Mother's Day before we know it. So, I am will be featuring gift ideas for Mom. May is an extremely busy month, here at my house. There are four birthdays to celebrate, Mother's Day, and District Events for 4H. It will be very busy, lol. I will be featuring items I made, and maybe some other Esty sellers. I will do two, or three posts a week, up until Mother's Day. If I get a good response I might do Father's Day as well. So, to start it all off, I am featuring the upcycled tin can planter painted yellow with a little girl silhouette pushing her baby bunny in a stroller. This will come with a plant. See it in my Etsy store.

 I finally got to do some crocheting done. A product I have not shared yet, but will shortly, that will help decrease cleaning products in the landfill. Stay tuned for those. But, we painted, and did some other home repairs. Now, I need new curtains, and bathroom accessories. Instead of buying new ones, I am going to make my own. Yep crocheted curtains, and bathroom accessories. Don't worry I will let you see how they come out. It might take a while though, I am almost out of white yarn, and not sure when I will get to Walmart again in the next few days.


 On Friday, I also got to draw out three new pictures for painting.  I am hoping to get at least one of them done tomorrow evening.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea to do a Mothers day gift guide. I have a few items for mothers in my shop like- coasters, pot holders and half aprons. Here is my link to my shop- www.etsy.com/shop/kelleenkreations

LanasArtStudio said...

I'm thinking about Mother's day postings but I have a few in my store already. I'm looking how creatively promote those items, because etsy marketplace seems like doing less job to make us visible :)
I like you small can painting, such a sweet picture!!!

Melissa said...

Thank you, both of you. Lana this blog gets a lot of visits per day, yet no one takes advantage of the free offer. I guess it is too much to ask people to share the blog post on one social network. So sad to me.

Natalia said...

This tin can planter is cute! And the crocheting a curtain seems to be a great challenge! How is it coming?

Unknown said...

Really cool!

Contact Email