Friday, October 7, 2016

Learn to Crochet the Triple Crochet Stitch

Here in FL, we are bracing for Hurricane Matthew. It has moved more north, and is scraping the East coast. Since I am more West, Hurricane Hermine had a bigger impact on us. But, we are starting to get the heavy rain bands, even inland, and winds. So, I still have to watch for tornadoes and flooding. Learning to crochet is an awesome hobby.

The next stitch I want to share with you is the Triple Crochet, which is very often referred to as the Treble Crochet. Again, not a super hard stitch, and once you get it down, you will be making afghans, and baby blankets like crazy. I like to donate some of my crocheted items to various charities that accept crochet items. Newborn in Needs, is one I have used, and Warm Up America. Remember practice makes perfect!

If you have a craft blog, Etsy shop, or otherwise handmade goods, join in my weekly link up party found on the left hand sidebar. All I ask is that you click the links ahead of you, and promote the blog. You can post a new link every day.

No comments:

Contact Email