Sunday, October 23, 2016

Bugs and Spiders OH My!

This week I am featuring handmade items that are bugs or spiders. With Halloween right around the corner, spiders, and bugs are a must. Starting next week, I will featuring Fall, Autumn, Harvest and Thanksgiving themes, then Christmas after that. I have already started looking at Christmas gift ideas, so it is never too early to start. To buy any of the items featured, click the highlighted link under each image.

First from Zizzybob is this adorable quilt applique of ladybugs.  Gotta love ladybugs!
Love spiders?  How about a pink glitter spider?  Missy69 has this 3D spider keychain done in pink resin, and glitter.  On sale too!
Need a baby photo prop?  Shelleyscrochetole offers this crochet spider hat to consider.  I am sure she would do it in other colors too~

1 comment:

zizzybob said...

Thanks for featuring me on your blog, I sure hope it brings a lot of attention both to you and the shops featured.

Contact Email