Tuesday, October 25, 2016

How To Crochet the Shell Stitch

I so wish I could crochet faster, lol. I am currently finishing up an infinity scarf for a friend's birthday. It will be listed as a made to order item in my Etsy shop. I love to crochet, it is my favorite thing when I want to be distracted from other things. Unfortunately Etsy is flooded with crochet items, all pretty much the same, so most of my items are now gifts, or I donate them to various charities. It is starting to get chilly, so slippers will be on my list too. One of my most favorite stitches is the shell stitch. As you can see from the three videos below, it is a very versatile stitch. I love all things lacy, so the last video is my favorite option. Don't forget to go back on this blog, to learn the other more basic stitches that you should learn before attempting harder stitches. Have questions? Please feel free to ask. If I don't know the answer, I will try to find it for you. I hope to find some new jewelry tutorials soon. I am still trying to convince myself that I love to make earrings, it isn't working. I much prefer rings, and bracelets.

No comments:

Contact Email