Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Upcycled Water Bottle Into Angel Wind Chimes

I have had many people ask me, do you ever actually make or use stuff you save on Pinterest? The answer is, absolutely! I use items I save on Pinterest for all kinds of ideas, and info. I homeschool my kids, so Pinterest saves me a ton of planning time.

 I love the concept of upcycling, or reclaiming garbage or junk and turning it into something useful, or beautiful. I did not copy the one I saw on Pinterest, but it did spark an idea. BTW I would love to make one of the water bottle green houses, but I just haven't had the time, or the canoe, how cool! Anyways, I cut off the top part of the water bottle, painted it purple, punched three holes, and then using beads I already had created the angel dangles. The Christmas tree looking thing actually holds the bell to make it jingle. I have to find a better way to hang it, completely not happy with that. If I perfect this, I will list them in my Etsy store. Right now this one is mine, and it hangs on my porch. I need flashier beads too, like crystals or something that really catches the light.

Do you use Pinterest? What do you use it for?



No comments:

Contact Email