Sunday, May 17, 2009

Its Party Time

I can not believe it is May 17th, already. Where has the time gone. My baby sister, from NY, is finally here, and we are having a party. I have not seen her since we moved to FL, four years ago. Since her Bday was May 8th, my daughters May 9th, and Mothers Day May 10th we have combined them all into one party, for today. We have a pool, and it is hot here, so there will a lot of swimming, hugging, and catching up, and of course cake and ice cream. I hope everyone has a great, and relaxing Sunday.


Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Hug Comments

5 comments:

onlinewriter said...

wow, have a great party then!it's really nice to spend happy time with the family so enjoy it.

betchai said...

happy weekend Melissa, may you have a great joint celebration and party. wishes for a great time for you and everyone in your family.

Melissa said...

Thanks guys, we had a great day, with great weather.

Call Center Gal said...

Good to know that you had fun. That was indeed a big pool party then. :)

I also had a great time since it was my Mom's birthday and my future MIL came together with my fiance and his sister to celebrate with us!

Have a great day!

Melissa said...

I am glad you had a great day as well.

Contact Email