Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wire Wrapped Cage Pendant Free Lesson


I am having a Promotional Sale, at my Etsy store. The first person to buy 25 dollars, of merchandise, before shipping, will get this free SS Black Sapphire Ring, it is a size 6. You must contact me, here at this blog, so I know you are taking this promotion, after your purchase has been made. I only have one, and it will go to the first verified buyer. Do not miss this great oppurtunity, to scratch two people off your list. This is a lesson I found for a wire wrapped cage pendant, and it is free. This particular website also has other lessons. They are not free, but their prices seem comparable to others that I have seen. I have not tried this one yet, but I will soon. They say it is easy to do, and can hold a versatile size and shape of a stone. So if you have a freeform stone, this may work well for you. If you want to check it out go to http://www.studioheath.com/tute001.php
The link to their page that has the other lessons available is http://www.studioheath.com/tutorials.php Try them, let me know how they work for you, happy wire wrapping

No comments:

Contact Email