Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pistachio Green Freshwater Pearl Bracelet And Earrings

As I have stated before, I love pearls. Colored pearls, are my favorite, but will take pretty much any. These lovely pieces were made by me. The earrings are dangle design, with Pistachio green Freshwater Pearls, wire wrapped with sterling silver wire. The bracelet, is a cuff style bracelet, with Pistachio green Freshwater Pearls, that were wire wrapped with sterling silver wire, to the bracelet. As you can see the results are lovely. Both of these lovely pieces will be available for sale, in my Etsy store, missy69 soon. Be sure to check out my store. The first person to spend 25 dollars, gets a free SS Black Sapphire ring.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful.
The colour is very delicate.
Great choice!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, very much.

Contact Email