Friday, November 28, 2008

Shop My Store For Huge Cyber Monday Sale

I need to clear out my inventory, so I am having a huge sale on Cyber Monday. In case you do not know when Cyber Monday is, it is Monday December, 1st. My sale will run from midnight to midnight on that day. I will be offering buy one, get second item 20% off. I already have awesome prices, and great jewelry and other items. If you want some lovely gifts at great prices, be sure to stop by http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6007466

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me here, or through my store. I do combine shipping, and will ship to certain international countries. Please be sure to contact me about shipping if you dont live in the USA. My products are mostly one only, creations by me. Have a great Friday, everyone.

No comments:

Contact Email