Monday, November 3, 2008

Marvelous Monday: Etsy Shop Paper Sparrow









This lovely necklace was made by me, and will be added to my Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/your_shop.php
I made this lovely necklace, using a glass blue tear drop, Hematite beads, wire, and necklace with magnetic closure. I do not usually work with glass, but I absolutely loved this blue glass bead. The picture does not due it true justice. After taking off the bead caps, I could not fit the Hematite beads on the necklace, so I used very thin wire, and wrapped them to the necklace. The look is actually quite lovely. If you would love to own this lovely necklace, go to my Etsy store. I offer a layaway plan, on all my items.



Today on Marvelous Monday, is the Etsy Shop Paper Sparrow. You can visit Paper Sparrow, by clicking this link http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5680250

Her store features prints of various birds, nature, and other animals. Each print is reasonably priced, and lovely yet simple. She has tons of different options, for sale in her store.

2 comments:

Jean9 said...

Very nice makeover, I like it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Contact Email