Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3rd Year Wedding Anniversary Gemstone



This year will be my 3rd Wedding Anniversary. I wanted to know which gemstone represents that Anniversary, and it is two of my favorites. Pearls, and Jade. I love both Pearls, and Jade especially grey Pearls, and pink Jade. I will be looking to see if I can find something I love to make myself a piece of jewelry for my Anniversary. My husband does not ever buy me jewelry, I always make my own. Except for my wedding band, though I am looking to make a new one of those too. The two items pictured are both Freshwater green Pearls. One is a cuff style bracelet, which will adjust for most wrist sizes. The other is a cute pair of leverback style earrings. These are both available for sale in my Etsy store, or you can purchase them here, and get free shipping and handling, to USA buyers.

No comments:

Contact Email