Monday, January 5, 2009

I Really Need To Get Going

I have been so busy the last 3 weeks, I have not been able to make any new pieces.

I finally found the beads I want to buy for my Beadpen. I got the bead pen here http://search.artbeads.com/?gallery_view=&lcr=1&view=&q=bead+pen&x=15&y=17

It took me a while because I wanted a certain kind. I now have to order them, as they will be specially made. The cost is a little bit more than I wanted, meaning I will have to sell it at a higher price, than I intended. But they will make a lovely gift for someone.

I still have not received all my ring supplies, but they should be here soon. I got some really interesting semi mounts coming, and I can not wait to start creating, and sharing them with all of you.

I should have some time later today, to start creating. Have a great Monday, everyone.

No comments:

Contact Email