Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SS Green Labradorite/Andesine Ring

I have blogged about Green Labradorite/Andesine before. You can check my archives to see the full detailed article. I bought two of these lovely gemstones, a while back. I have set them both in rings, the second one I have not taken a picture of yet. It has a very unique color, and some have color change properties to them. It is not a natural gemstone, in that it is bulk diffused to get this color. The green is more rare than the red. I do not have any red, or at least not to my knowledge. I do have some cherry red gemstones, that I got in a parcel, but they could be Madagascan Garnet. This is a sterling silver filagree design ring. It is a size 7.25 It is available for sale. If you are interested please contact me for details. Of note the Yellow variety of Labradorite is the natural form that this gemstone comes out of the ground in. If you do not yet own any Yellow Labradorite, I recommend getting some.

No comments:

Contact Email