Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Huge Orange Fire Murano Glass Pendant With Chain


This lovely necklace is a 40mm Murano Glass bead, you can buy one here http://www.artbeads.com/mrg-006.html

I used a copper colored very flexible craft wire to make the bead into a pendant. then I added a fancy scroll gold tone jumpring and attached it to the 20 inch goldtone chain. This is substantial and lovely. I was going to add pearls to the links of the chain, but I didn't like the way it looked, so I left it as it is now. This lovely necklace will be available for sale in my Etsy store for 74.99, or you can purchase it here through my blog, and get free S/H, plus 10% off. This applys to USA buyers only, that pay with paypal. I do not currently ship internationally. If you are interested please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Contact Email